Orchard Heights Bristol
New build student accommodation in Bristol with 484 self-contained bedrooms in cluster flats and studio apartments over 8 storeys with D2 space. The site was the Former ‘Bristol Entertainment Centre' and involved the demolition of the Ice Rink whilst the O2 Academy remained throughout the works.
• Planning support including dynamic thermal modelling
• Energy strategy report
• Planning achieved with electric heating
• Complete scheme design of all building services (heating/cooling, ventilation, domestic water services, public health, power, lighting, fire detection and data services)
• Building incorporated solar PV
• Comfort cooling with air source heat pumps to amenity spaces